Friday, November 27, 2009

christmas wishlist!

wishlist.♥
wishlist.♥ by rachnaaa. on Polyvore.com


(:


-♥; clothes. i want alot of clothes.bahahaa.
- some cutee tops(:
- a pair of pajama pants.
- metallic ballet flats with a bow on the toe
http://www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10051_10901_572682_-1_12274_12203 (in white.)
http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3826040
i ussually get mostly clothes.lol(: but yeeah.i want clothes.
(: aeropostale, hollister, abercrmbiee, forever 21, charlotte russe, delia's, &nordstromm..

-♥; makeup. in my stocking(: ahahh.
pretty much anythingg(: i want to expand my makeup collection(;
(: maybelline, sephoraa stuff, elf, revlon, covergirl, nyc, loreal, ectt.

-♥; perfumeee. i want this one called glamourized by flirt. it smeells real nice(: also any otheeer. or i wantt a bottle of dkny be delicious green apple. it smells soo good!(:

-♥; a laptop. likee, this is the thing i want moossst! pleease, dad(: ahah. one with a webcam, preferably, but ill take anything(:

-♥; anything else. my mom usually getss me somee stuff i didnt know about. ahah. she goes withh my sisterr, whos 21, to shop for me. my sisterr has good tastee. aaha.


whaat are you asking for?(:

0 comments: