Friday, November 27, 2009

my makeup routine.

(:
this has been requested.



my makeup routine.
i use;
- maybelline quad in sunlit bronze
- elf brushes
- maybelline define a lash waterproof mascara
- avon glimmersticks waterproof eyeliner in blackest night or chocolate brown
- nuetrogena healthy defense daily moisturizer
- covergirl power
- nars blush in dolce vita
- loreal bare naturale lip conditioner in soft peach or soft petal.
- a chapstick. any.

O1. first, i cleanse my face with clean& clear morning burst& pat dry.

O2. i apply my nuetrogena healthy defence daily moisturizer.

O3. i apply my covergirl power with a power brush.

O4. now for the fun part.. eyes(: i use my maybelline quad in sunlit bronze. first, i apply the lid color with an eyeshadow brush. then the crease color, and the highlight. for school, i dont use the outer corner color.

O5. i use avon glimmersticks waterproof eyeliner in blackest night or chocolate brown to my waterline. i switch off(:

O6. then, i apply one or two coats of maybelline define a lash waterproof mascara to my lashes.

O7. blushh time(: ahah. i take a blush brush, and apply my nars blush in dolce vita to my cheeks by smilingg.

O7. i finish off the look with a lipgloss. but first, i apply a chapstick. then i apply my loreal bare naturale lip conditioner (its a gloss) to my lips. i either use soft peach or soft petal.

&thats it(:
ofcourse, sometimes i may use a different eyeliner or mascara, or lipgloss, or blush. but this is mainly what i use as my everyday makeup routine(:
i hope youu enjoyed(:

0 comments: